Forum

Share this...
Share on FacebookShare on Google+Tweet about this on TwitterPin on PinterestShare on TumblrEmail this to someone

Stephen's Mission  

RSS

Stephen
(@stephen)
Member Admin
21/01/2018 11:14 am  

My mission is to promote love, peace and consciousness in the world.

First I wrote a book (Enlighten Yourself by Stephen Wilson). That book has recently been published and is currently exclusive to Amazon.

Then I started up this website, enlighten-yourself.com to help promote the book, but it quickly turned into something bigger. Now enlighten-yourself.com is a free resource for those seeking enlightenment. I intend to expand the website as a resource.

Now I've opened this forum in the hopes that it becomes a safe haven for those following a path of enlightenment.

It will take some time for my audience to grow, but even in the meantime I am fulfilling my mission. I do some work promoting the website on Reddit and other places, but y'see I only promote the website with the intention of helping people. And I've had plenty of fruitful conversations with people whilst doing so. It's rewarding work.

ReplyQuote

Working

Please Login or Register

Share this...
Share on FacebookShare on Google+Tweet about this on TwitterPin on PinterestShare on TumblrEmail this to someone